Grandstand Box: $675 per Box. Premier seating at the finish line. Watch the races from the best seats at the race course, and dine with the winning owners and trainers in the Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent on the mound next to the Grandstand. Includes credentials for six box seats, admission for six to the “Breakfast with KershawHealth” in the Grandstand Pavilion, six Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent credentials, admission for six to the Winner’s Reception after the races in the Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent, and one Boxholder parking credential.
- General Admission Tickets: $30 per person through Saturday, March 15, 2014 and $45.00 after 5:00 PM. Children under 12 admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
- Infield: $215 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space in the infield and two general admission tickets.
- South and West Rail: $215 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space on the South or West Rail and two General Admission tickets.
- North Rail: $195 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space on the North Rail and two General Admission tickets.
- Restricted: $267 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space of an oversize vehicle like an RV or large van in the Restricted Area and two General Admission tickets.
- Front Row Paddock: $318 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space on the Front Row Paddock and two General Admission tickets.
- College Park Rows A,B,&C: $830 per space. Includes two parking credentials for one space on College Park Row A&B that measures 40' wide by 30' deep, and a 20' x 20' tent. (NOTE: NO General Admission tickets are included).
- College Park Rows D&E: $215 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space on College Park Rows D&E, and two General Admission tickets.
- Ticket Sales:
- Tickets and Parking Sales available beginning January 13, 2014.
- Tickets Outlets:
- Mailing List:
- If you are on our mailing list, a space reservation form will be sent to you. If you wish to be added to our mailing list, please call the Carolina Cup Racing Association (803) 432-6513 or (800) 780-8117 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Parking Space Reservation Policies:
- Parking space reservation forms are sent in January
- The day the reservation forms are sent in the mail, tickets and parking space reservations are also available on-line: www.carolina-cup.org. Those who had a space at the 2013 Carolina Cup have first priority to that same space for the 2014 Carolina Cup if payment is received by 5:00 PM on Friday, February 14, 2014. If payment is not received by 5:00 PM on Friday, February 15, 2013 the space may be sold.
- If payment is not received by 5:00 PM on Friday, February 15, 2013 the space may be sold. The Carolina Cup Racing Association is not responsible for loss of reserved parking spaces due to non-receipt of the race "invitation"/reservation form. Space holders are responsible for renewing spaces by the renewal cut-off date whether the reservation form was received by mail or not, or risk losing the parking space.
- The Carolina Cup Racing association must be notified prior to January 1st of any address changes. The CCRA is not responsible for spaces lost due to failure to renew by the cut off date.
- If you want to move to a different space from the space you had last year, make your request on the back of the reservation card for the new space you wish to purchase. If it becomes available, you will be notified. Your request will be placed on the waiting list in the order they are received into the office.
- If you wish to purchase the space next to, behind or near your space or other spaces, you MUST PURCHASE the space you had last year plus the new space or spaces you wish to add. Make your request on the back of the reservation card as to the specific space or spaces you wish to add. If the space or spaces become available, you will be notified. If the space or spaces do not become available, your money will be refunded.Your request will be placed on the waiting list in the order they are received into the office
NOTE: Any parking space not reserved with the appropriate payment by 5:00 PM on Friday, February 14, 2014 will be released for general public sale and available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to reserve a different space than the one you had in 2013, please make your request and submit your payment to the Carolina Cup Racing Office in January 2014.
- Boxholder/VIP Parking Area Policies
- No tents, awnings or canopies of any kind are allowed in Boxholder or VIP Parking areas.
Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent Policies
- Nothing over 10’ in height is allowed in the Infield. This includes vehicles, pop-up type tents, canopies and awnings. No corporate logos or political advertisements allowed on tents, canopies or awnings. If you are interested in displaying your corporate logo, please contact the Carolina Cup Racing Office to discuss sponsorship options.
- No buses, mini buses, or oversize vehicles allowed in the infield.
- Pegged party type tents are not allowed in the infield.
College Park Area Policies
- Access to the Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent, newly located on the Mound next to the Grandstand, is by ticket only. Tickets must be presented for admittance. (Exception: Children under 12 accompanied by an adult with a Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent ticket do not require a ticket.)
- All 'General Policies' apply.
- No unlicensed merchandise sales of any kind allowed on the grounds, which includes College Park. All unlicensed vendors will have their merchandise confiscated by the Camden Police and will be ejected from the grounds and subject to litigation by the Carolina Cup Racing Association. If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor/partner with the Carolina Cup Racing Association for the 2013 Carolina Cup, please contact the Carolina Cup Racing Office to discuss sponsorship options.
- No vehicles will be allowed between College Park Rows A&B.
- All vehicles must be parked facing the designated stake for that space. No vehicles may be parked sideways at any of the spaces.
- No other tents then the provided 20'X20' tents will be allowed on College Park Rows A,B&C.
- Single Pop-Up type tents only are allowed on College Park Rows D&E. No other tents will be permitted.
- No flag poles or poles of any kind taller then 15' in College Park.
- Bands have to stay within the space allotted to those that hired the band.
- Bands can not bother the spaces next door. Please be mindful of those that did not hire the band.
- College Park does not have electricity.
- NO GENERATORS!!!.
- The only vehicles allowed into the College Park area are those with a yellow parking credential. If bands or caterers do not have a yellow parking credential they will not be allowed into the College Park area. No drop offs.
- All band members, catering staff, bus drivers or any other hired entity must also have a general admission ticket.
- Carolina Cup Racing Association Office accept cash, check & most major credit cards. (NOTE: Gate sales for general admission tickets are cash only)
Notice to Race Patrons:
NO GLASS BEVERAGE CONTAINERS! The reason is safety for horses and fans...so please use cans and plastic for your beverages.