General Admission tickets $20 each until Friday, November 8, 2013;
$30 after November 8, 2013.. Children under 12 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
General Parking: $10 cash at the gate.
Infield: $135 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space in the infield and two General Admission tickets.
- Restricted Parking: $215 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space in the Restricted Parking and two general admission tickets.
Front Row Paddock: $265 per parking space. Includes one parking credential for one parking space on the Front Row Paddock and two General Admission tickets.
Grandstand Box: $675 per Box. Premier seating at the finish line. Watch the races from the best seats at the race course, and dine with the winning owners and trainers in the Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent on the mound next to the Grandstand. Includes credentials for six box seats, admission for six to the “Breakfast with KershawHealth” in the Grandstand Pavilion, six Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent credentials, admission for six to the Winner’s Reception after the races in the Lexus VIP Hospitality Luncheon Tent, and one Boxholder parking credential.
- Invitations will be mailed to those on the mailing list end of August 2013. To be added to the mailing list, please see below.
- Tickets Outlets:
- Carolina Cup Racing Association Office - 200 Knights Hill Road, Camden SC 29020
- By Phone: (803) 432-6513 or (800) 780-8117
- Online Store www.carolina-cup.org, click on "Tickets" tab at top of page
- Mailing List:
- If you are on our mailing list a space reservation form will be sent to you. If you wish to be added to our mailing list please call the Carolina Cup Racing Association (803)432-6513 or (800)780-8117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Parking Space Reservation Policies:
- Parking space reservation forms will be mailed end of August 2013..
- The day the reservation forms are sent in the mail, tickets and parking space reservations are also available on-line. Those who had a reserved space at the 2012 Colonial Cup have first priority at the 2013 Colonial Cup if payment is received by 5PM on the renewal cutoff date
- If payment is not received by 5PM renewal cutoff date the space may be sold.
- If you want to move to a different space from the space you had last year, you MUST PURCHASE the space you had last year and you MUST PURCHASE the space you are requesting. Make your request on the back of the reservation card for the new space you wish to purchase. If it becomes available, you will be notified, if it does not, your money will be refunded. Your request will be placed on the waiting list in the order they are received into the office.
- If you wish to purchase the space next to, behind or near your space or spaces, you MUST PURCHASE the space you had last year plus the new space or spaces you wish to add. Make your request on the back of the reservation card as to the specific space or spaces you wish to add. If the space or spaces become available, you will be notified. If the space or spaces do not become available, your money will be refunded. Your request will be place on the waiting list in the order they are received into the office.
- Carolina Cup Racing Association Offices accept cash, check & most major credit cards. (NOTE: Gate sales for general admission tickets and general parking are cash only)
- Military Tickets Reservations
Remember to arrive early for the Colonial Cup race day and special "Saluting Our Military celebration"! Gates open at 9:00 am and the special Pre-Race Show starts at 11:00 am -
*Click here for the full SCHEDULE. Post time for the first race is 12:30 pm.
For questions, please call the Carolina Cup Racing Association office at 803-432-6513 or 800-780-8117.
- For the 2013 Colonial Cup we invite our military and their families to be our guests for a day of family fun and festivities. We are giving away 3,000 complimentary general admission tickets along with 500 complimentary Infield reserved parking spaces to our military (active and retired) and their families. It's our way of saying "thank you" for your service and sacrifice. All tickets and reserved parking spaces will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning Tuesday, September 3, 2013. Please contact the ITT or MWR office at your local base and pick up a reservation form, complete the form, and mail or hand deliver the form to the Carolina Cup Racing Association, 200 Knights Hill Road, Camden SC 29020. Military guests may request up to six complimentary general admission tickets and one complimentary Infield reserved parking space. Come spend your weekend in Camden, the site of a major Revolutionary battle and the perfect place to honor our military heroes. Children under 12 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.