The Carolina Cup is nothing without it's wide spectrum of tailgaters.
We have everything from silver candelabras to corn hole.
Please call the office if you have any questions or would like a recommendation. 803-432-6513
Below are some options we offer for tailgating at the event.
- The Infield has changed many times over the years. Last year, we made a big change and went from straight lines to curved rows. This allowed us to provide 11' wide spaces. The center of the Infield hosts kids activities, Jack Russell races, and a vendor village. The Infield is truly Tailgate Central! Call or email today to get on the waiting list!
- Front row parking is prime real estate for the racegoer. With parking spaces along the rail- this will allow an unobstructed view to the action near the finish line. Located on the grandstand side of the race course, Front Row parking has easy access to the paddock, hospitality tents, and Paddock Shoppes. These spaces fill up very quickly, please be sure to make reservations as soon as possible!
- Restricted Parking is reserved for oversized vehicles. Customers pull up in their motorhomes or "tailgates on wheels", park, and are ready to enjoy the day! Each space is large enough to accommodate one rig and comes with two general admission tickets.
*NEW* The Meadow
This tailgating option is perfect for family groups, corporate hospitality, or friends that want a front row tented ticket to the action. Each tent will have private parking located directly behind the space. Extra tickets and parking available for purchase.
- 15x15 Tent Package - $1,500
- 15 General Admission Tickets
- 8 Car Passes
- 20x20 Tent Package - $2,000
- 20 General Admission Tickets
- 10 Car Passes
- 30x30 Tent Package - $3,000
- 30 Tickets
- 15 Car Passes
- West, South and *NEW* East Rails are great options for a front row, unobstructed view of the races. Each rail has walk ways, making it easy to access the Infield and the activities held there. Each of these spaces come with two general admission tickets.